Does the thought of a trip to the vet leave your pup a bit anxious? Help him fight his fears with happy visits!
Our hospital tends to be at its calmest and quietest between 1-2pm daily during the week. This is a great time to pay us a social call and help build a positive, trusting relationship between your dog, our team, and our office. Your visit could be as simple as special treats and some time roaming our halls or we could help build towards a specific goal like fear free nail trims.
Some activities to try during your happy visit:
- Extra special vet-only treats like Cheese Wiz
- Hang out in the lobby or meander through the treatment area
- Practice weighing in on our scale
- Meet and greet the team
- Stand on an exam table or ride the lift table in the back
- Have a tech gently work with the toes, ears, mouth, tail, or other sensitive spots
- Get cozy in a kennel
The more positive associations your pet has with our practice, the better each subsequent visit will be for the whole family! We look forward to your visit!